MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
INTERNATIONAL KAZAKH-TURKISH UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER H.A.YASSAWI
International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H.A.Yassawi will hold the international conference on the subject "Topical Issues of World History" devoted to the 70th Anniversary of U.N.O.
Venue: Turkestan city (University, Cultural Center, Small Hall)
Work of conference will be organized on the following sections:
Role of the U.N.O in Modern world;
Topical Issues of World History;
Teaching Methodology of History;
Innovation in Educational System.
Requirements for registration of the report:
- Reports are accepted in all languages.
- 6 pages in A-4 format.
- Top, lower field – 2 cm, right, left side – 2,5 cm.
- Print Times New Roman, 14 point, interval - 1; new line - 1,27.
- Footnotes are given in square brackets according to sequence of the used literature, the page (for example is specified: [1, page 25]).
- The name of the file of article is designated by author’s name. For example: kozha_mukhtar.doc
- Articles which aren't conforming to requirements aren't reviewed and isn't subject to return. For contents quality of article responsibility is created by the author.
- Payment for the organization and the collection to article – 2500 tenge. One collection is provided to one author.
- For the reports sounded on section the certificate is issued. It is possible to take part in absentia at conference.
Address of the organization committee:
The electronic version of the report send to the address of Organizing committee on e-mail till November 25, 2015 according with the sample given below:
MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF THE GRAVE OF ABLAI KHAN
PhD of International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H.A.Yassawi
The meeting and registration of participants will begin at 09:00 in the Cultural center of the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H.A.Yassawi. Address: Turkestan, B. Sattarkhanov avenue.
The reference can be received by the following phones: +7701 7314200, +77713822501