Within the framework of the VII Republican scientific-practical conference, In March 3, 2016 will be held the traditional "Uzbekali Zhanibekov reading’s - 2016"by organization of Faculty of Humanities and Department of History.
Conference is devoted to the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the 150th anniversary of the outstanding public figure, the founder of the movement "Alash" Alikhan Bukeikhanov and the 25th anniversary of the founding of our University. Materials for the conference are available in electronic format (PDF).
The conference is organized in the following sections:
• Alikhan Bukeikhanov - leader of the "Alash” movement;
• History and Ethnology;
• Archaeology and Museology;
• Philosophy and Cultural Studies;
• Pedagogy and psychology;
• Innovative technologies in higher education.
Requirements for registration of reports:
The text of the report should be prepared in accordance with the following requirements:
1. Scope of the report should not exceed 5 pages (A4 format). Pages are not numbered.
2. The top margin - 2 cm, bottom - 2cm, right - 1,5cm, left - 3cm.
3. Font: Times New Roman, size - 12. 4. Line spacing - single.
5.The theme of the report is written in CAPITAL LETTERS, below the center indicate the author’ full name, place of work.
6. At the end of the report indicate the list of references. References use in square brackets; in the case of repetition of references you should indicate page references. For example, [7, 3 b.].
7. Essay’s characteristic of the report is not accepted. The author's or students' report should have a review of the supervisor.
8. Reports are accepted in Kazakh, Russian, Turkish and English. Reports in the Turkish and English should be come with a summary in the Kazakh language.
9. Participants are issued certificates at the end of the conference.
Papers will be accepted until April 25, 2016. The registration fee - 1500 tenge paid to the account:
РНН 582000019149 ИИК KZ436010291000010707 БИК HSBKKZX АО Народный банк Казахстана Кбе 16, БИН 990440008043
Local address of the organising committee:H.A.Yasawi International Kazakh-Turkish University, Faculty of Humanities, Department of "History", Bekzat Sattarhanova prospectus, Main Building, room 517.